Miam-Player is a cross-platform open source music player
- Fast and reliable
- Read .mp3, .m4a (MP4), .flac, .ogg, .oga (OGG Vorbis), .asf, .ape (Monkey Audio), .opus and more!
- Customize everything: User Interface, Covers, Shortcuts, Buttons, Themes
- Read and edit metadata using Taglib
- A mini-mode which is a tribute to the good ol' Winamp shade mode:
A plugin system has been introduced to extend possibilites of the player. Five official plugins come with the installer for Windows:
- Support thumbnails buttons to control the player, green progress bar when playing, overlay icon
- Get missing covers by looking at MusicBrainz' repository
- Shell explorer extension (up to 4 actions, like 'Send to current playlist')
- Deezer plugin (technology preview): merge local and remote Artists / Albums
Binaries and source codeMiam-Player 0.9.0 for Windows (x64)
Master branch is not always stable but should work on all supported platforms. You can find specific working releases by browsing tags.
qmake make make install
Copyright (C) 2012-2018 Matthieu Bachelier
Miam-Player is free (libre) software. This means the complete player source code is available to public, anyone is welcome to research how the application works, participate in its development, freely distribute the application and spread the word!
This project may be used under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3.0 as published by the Free Software Foundation and appearing in the file LICENSE
Support or Contact
You would like to translate this App in your language, or submit a bug / feature request? Please contribute!